WHAT TO BRING
- Rain gear
- Thermocell / odorless bug spray
- Camera and/or video equipment
- Rubber boots
- Cooler(s) for meat
- Scent free clothing
- Climbing stands if desired
- Food and snacks (full kitchen and grill available at the lodge)
- Snake boots for summer hog hunts.
- Sleeping Bag & Towel
- All hunts are fair chase, never fenced.
- All lodging is included in all hunts.
- We offer hunts from stands, box stands and ground blinds.
- Duck and Quail hunts offered upon request
- Bobcat may all be taken on all hunts during season at no charge!
- $25.00 animal skinning & quartering fee.
- All illegal game harvested is $500.00 per animal
- South Carolina license is required! Links below.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES ON HUNTS!